About Me

Travel has always been a passion and in recent years through various reasons I've had the opportunity to follow my dreams and continue to do so.

Many times travelling Solo making many friends along the way.
In fact this blog started life about Solo travel and plenty of information on here for those wanting to go it alone.

Please add comments to any of my posts by using the link at the bottom, they will be moderated to avoid Spam.

If you would like to message me you can email to - mick_w@rocketmail.com

Happy to try to answer any questions i can answer through my travel experience.


Friday 20 December 2013

2014 Plans - Where I'm hoping to go

Well I'm planning a big travel year as you'll see.

Two holidays are cast in stone as I've already booked.

First is to Slovenia in May with Just You were we will spend half the week in the Mountains and the half at the coast.

I've deposit paid for another Just You holiday but not while November, its another American touring holiday "Americas Heart & Soul" which goes from Chicago to New Orleans via St Louis & Memphis.

Still at the planning stage but I'm hoping to do a couple of City European long weekend City breaks using my Avios points, nothing cast in stone yet but have been looking at the following Cities, Barcelona, Madrid, Vienna & Berlin. Probably try do one of these late March.
Anyone else fancy joining me ?

I'm working on doing 10 days in Chicago in June during to take in the Blues festival. Seems a long time some may think but will have a post about this trip up later today and you'll see there is lots to see and do.
Hope to get at least one other person interested but happy to go on my own, think it would actually be good with 3 or 4 people.

On top of this list am hoping in the summer to maybe do a Greek Island again for a fortnight chill out holiday possibly with Solos



No comments:

Post a Comment