About Me

Travel has always been a passion and in recent years through various reasons I've had the opportunity to follow my dreams and continue to do so.

Many times travelling Solo making many friends along the way.
In fact this blog started life about Solo travel and plenty of information on here for those wanting to go it alone.

Please add comments to any of my posts by using the link at the bottom, they will be moderated to avoid Spam.

If you would like to message me you can email to - mick_w@rocketmail.com

Happy to try to answer any questions i can answer through my travel experience.


Saturday 15 February 2014

South America

One of my Ambitions is to visit every Continent and as I've only done Europe and North America I'm looking at the possibility of visiting elsewhere.

South America has always been of interest and I've a feeling it will be there or Australia which I will visit first among the rest of the world. Maybe later this year are next year who knows.

Trouble is the prices charged by Solo holiday companies are just outside my budget to justify for one holiday. So I've been looking at a number of Cities (ok i like city breaks) and the two places I would most like to visit are Argentina and Chile so cheked out Buenos Aires & Santiago and to be fair its not as expensive as I thought it would be.

Reckon I could do two weeks for around £1300 including flights and 4 star hotels with breakfast spending a week in each city.

Whether I'll do it only time will tell, I've so many ideas.

Would love to hear from anyone who has visited these places or even others that fancy going.


No comments:

Post a Comment