About Me

Travel has always been a passion and in recent years through various reasons I've had the opportunity to follow my dreams and continue to do so.

Many times travelling Solo making many friends along the way.
In fact this blog started life about Solo travel and plenty of information on here for those wanting to go it alone.

Please add comments to any of my posts by using the link at the bottom, they will be moderated to avoid Spam.

If you would like to message me you can email to - mick_w@rocketmail.com

Happy to try to answer any questions i can answer through my travel experience.


Friday 16 May 2014

Kos

Not long to my next adventure as I've booked to go to Kos with Solos in June for a week.

Its actually the 2nd week of one of their possible two week breaks (great idea to have the option) so when i arrive a lot of the rest of the group will already know each other.

I'll probably be "Billy No Mates".

Don't know much about the Island so if anyone has been I'd appreciate advice on what to see and do ?

2 comments:

  1. be good to hear your thoughts on Kos with Solos compared to Just You, and also going in week 2. looking forward to your post. puer at...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope to have it on the blog by the weekend, just got my photos downloaded so its next job.

    ReplyDelete